Thursday, December 8, 2011

Defamation by Roger Ong - Cruiser's Photography on me








on 7th December 2011 , Roger Ong of Cruiser's Photography in Facebook had Defamed and Accused me as a Molester, Rapist and Hacker, accusations of which i had never done before.


Firstly, he posted my profile on his Cruiser's Photography page at around 6am morning....these are the Print Screen that i had got it of course which he later deleted it....but i have many witnesses which had seen this in his Cruiser's Photography page, please note that he accused me as Hacker and Molester.

I do not know who are the mentioned FB users and said i'm belong 1 of their gang, simply because i had added them in my FB as friends


at 1.36pm , he probably realised he made a mistake in calling me a molester, so he deleted the above post and repost another one, this

time calling me a hacker only

then when he realised i had changed my display pic, he teased at me and also called me a RAPIST
i cannot tolerate any further as this was being displayed at many of his fan's FB , i reported to Police 1 day later which is 6.30pm 8th December at Sunway Police Station



These is the scanned Copy of the Police Report - THSL/040896/11

it affects me throughly, my emotions and well being.
 what if a molest or a rape case happens somewhere,  my friends and society starts to suspect is me ?

Anyway Police report had been done, Investigating Officer will investigate this ~ it involves Commercial Crime and MCMC cos this is defamation in Internet , my image and reputation was being destroyed for something i had not done at all, i had all print screens which are above as evidence and there are many witnesses have seen it and would willing to come forward.

So i hope he can collect all evidences that proves im a Hacker, a Molester and Rapist.

this is his Cruiser's Photography page


How he Look Like





His Contacts
Full name : Roger Ong Cheng Seng
Contact No : 012 - 5018276


He had clearly defame me as Hacker, Molester and Rapist without Evidence and i heard that he does
it regularly on other people in Facebook, so i urge all those who had been accused all this while and future to do the same like me. FB users, Photographers and Models, please come forward

He is one evil person and a Sub Standard Photographer who would destroy one's reputation with accusations and lies

Becareful of this man, do Send this blog Link to ppl u may know and concerned, after all "SHARING IS CARING"


Hell and yeah, if someone tries to defend me such as this Print Screen....will get deleted in
NO TIME...Roger is such a Lame person isnt it ?

Roger the face who look more like RAPIST


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satin Dolls : yes, let him face the music for his own antics

    L : thanks, please share it among ur cosplay community, sharing is caring ~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how much he pays for those models to pose for him despite his bad reputation.

    Anyway, any updates with the case? All the best bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Andrew, agree with u....

    will go to MCMC next week as my schedule for this week is tight ~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rogay OutOfFocus knocking on your door in solidarity and support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA!! Roger Ong ate his own words !

    ReplyDelete
  7. just to share a bit. another case rise up

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.153214464809399.32732.100003625383626&type=3

    ;)

    ReplyDelete